Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Pup

At a fun stamping night with a friend, I started fooling around with images from my Pets plate from Rare Image Rubber Stamps. What fun!

Here's my first card which uses a Technique Junkie technique called Burnt Edges.


Forget Me Not
Stamps:
pup from Pets plate (Rare Image Rubber Stamps); sentiment (B-Line Designs)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress); Rich Cocoa (Memento)

Here's wishing everyone a glorious weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Now this is fabulous! Calm, serene and says alot! Can actually "feel" that sentiment!

    Great job!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! This card really touches me!! Poor little doggie!! It's really pretty!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I really like the looks of that technique and your image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...