Friday, April 10, 2009

Simple Bird Song

April is flying by and I have WAY too much to do on a daily basis, but I am still trying to fit in a few minutes of stamping each day as I find creative endeavor refreshes my mind.

I made this card using the Bluebird plate from Artistic Outpost. I love these birds on a wire. I thought that they looked so striking on their own that I decided to not to add any further stamping to my card. Instead, I used a old scrap of Stampin' Up! designer paper. I added a little new life to a well-loved and oft-used pattern by adding white highlights with a gel pen.


Simple Bird Song
Stamp:
birds on a wire from Bluebird plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: designer paper series (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Night of Navy and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Night of Navy (Stampin Up); white gel pen

Sing a simple song this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Very striking indeed! Maybe it was here that I got inspired to buy those AO stamps.... I see you use them alot. Actually I think it was - so thanks for the inspiration! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is this beautiful! That background is wonderful!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar, I love the colors and design on this card. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...