Sunday, April 19, 2009

Plum Fashions

I love these dressmaker dummies from B-Line and they have created a fab sentiment to go with it! I had to add some stitching using a new Technique Junkie technique called Faux Stitching.

Alterations
Stamps:
Dress Maker's Forms and sentiment (B-Line Designs)
Paper: eggplant pattern from Pocket Full of Posies Matstack (DCWV)
Cardstock: Pale Plum (Stampin Up); watercolor
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Pale Plum (Stampin' Up)
Tools: paint brush & palette
Embellishments: 5 black snap halves (basic sewing supplies)

To see how I did the watercolor wash background, visit Gingersnap Creations!

5 comments:

  1. I don't think you could ever do a bad card! This is stunning! I love it.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SEW special, sorry couldnt resist, had to come see how made that stamp, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Shar! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sage saying for a very cute card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...