Sunday, April 12, 2009

My First Moo

I have wanted to try out these tiny treasures for awhile. Moos are small works like ATCs but measure a small but mighty 1.1" x 2.8" (or 2.8 cm x 7 cm for my metric friends). A very small space but a fun way to really focus on a theme!

This week's challenge on Make a Moo or Two was "Yellow Easter". As I already had lots of yellow and lots of Easter things out, I decided to give it a try.

So here's my very first Moo ever:

Happy Easter Moo
Stamps:
Happy and Easter from Mix and Match Greetings (Stampington)
Collage Image: little girl with flowers from (Enchanted Mercantile)
Paper: Mellow Yellow Dot (Bo Bunny)
Cardstock: Rose Red (Stampin Up); generic black
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Background photo decoration: tissue paper carnations by my talented daughter

See you tomorrow when more challenges will abound!

9 comments:

  1. I love your Moo! These can be very additive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, This is Great, I really love the way your work has evolved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We call them "inchie twinchies" and this is fabulous! All that goregous art in such a small space! Fantastic!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it Shar!! One of these days I'm going to have to try making one..love ATC's but the MOO size .......little scary for me just yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Moo! I have been tempted to try one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Moo! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...