Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GC08: Color Challenge

This month we are doing Tan, Teal and Blue for our color challenge at Gingersnap Creations!

I did a few cards for the challenge. Here is the first one!


Not Quite Blue Boy
Stamps:
boy collage and sentiment from Bluebird plate and flourishes from Serenity plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel and Taken with Teal (Stampin Up)
Ink: Taken with Teal and Creamy Caramel (Stampin Up); Rich Cocoa (Memento); Scattered Straw, Antique Linen, Tea Dye and a hint of Brushed Corduroy (Ranger Distress Ink)
Copics: E00, E11, E33, B37 & BG15 - I got some new ones!
Other: clear embossing powder Tools: heat tool; distressing wheel (Tim Holtz); bone folder (distressing teal edges)

Stay tuned for more cards using this color combo! I love the way the navy makes the teal pop adds a warm neutral!

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, how I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a weekly entry coming for AO,
    sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Can't wait to do one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors!! I love the beautiful frame you've created for your image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card and such a great color combo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...