Saturday, April 18, 2009

Delightful Surprise from Ann

Ann, over at Ann's Imagination Creations, has been kind enough to honor me with the Renee Award along with 7 other wonderful artists. The Renee Award was created by Bella (bellasinclair.blogspot.com) and Ces (cesandherdishes.blogspot.com) who wanted to show appreciation of the impact their friend Renee made on their lives.

This award is meant, according to Bella, to be given to those that, like Renee, are like "the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns…".

In Celtic mythology, the oak was the tree of doors, a gateway between worlds. I love that I have had so many sweet people to help open the door to art and to guide me into the world of creativity!

So, I am passing this on to other artists that have inspired me with their art and their kindness in my growth as a papercrafting artist.

Alpha order as I could never put these in any particular order. All these ladies are amazing artists and wonderful people!

Ali: New England Stamper

Ann: Created by Ann

Debby: Debby's Stuff

Gerrie: Queen of Grunge

Lynn: Trash to Treasure Art

Manna: Out of the East

Nancy: Inkblocks

Vicki: Stamped Smiles

I hope you enjoy checking out these extraordinary artists and their amazing blogs!

Of course, there are a ton more people who inspire me, support me and are just all around amazing people that make me smile everyday! The world of stamping has introduced me to so many creative and kind people there is no way to count my blessings - they are infinite!
Thanks again, Ann!

5 comments:

  1. Shar ,OMG, I just came over to congratulate you on your very deserving award ,then read my name. Your too kind! I know how hard it is to only select a few! about impossible, I am so honored!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar!!!! Wowsers! Was I ever surpirsed to see MY name on your list! Thank you so very much. I have forwarded the award on to several who have truly inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GF, I am doing the HD (Happy Dance) for YOU! Congrats, you deserve the kudos! and thank you for the honor.....big hugz....Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the wonderful award and you are too sweet to pass this along to me. I'm so honored!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sooo sweet! And can you tell I am sooo far behind. You have done so many things I wanted to comment on because I love your art so much and life is getting in the way darn it. I think I am done with release stuff for one place now I need to move on to the next. 3 is good for me. No more then that with work. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...