Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Think Garden!

Today, I decided to play with my new Garden plate from Rare Image Rubber Stamps. I am still in Challenge mode so I checked out some of fav challenge blogs and saw a really cute sketch challenge on Stamp a Little Love Baby!

My mother has always been an avid gardener so I know that when she thinks Spring, she is thinking pots, dirt, trowels, and trays of seedlings. I have inherited her love of gardening so I thought it would be fun to make a Spring card with a gardening theme.

I did change the sketch a little but that's the fun part, right?



Happy Spring Gardening!
Stamps:
tray of plants, watering can, potted plant, tree, and sentiment from Garden Plate (Rare Image Rubber Stamps)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Brocade Blue and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Old Olive & Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: self-adhesive white mini-bow

So what things make you think of Spring?

6 comments:

  1. Pretty colour combo on this one! You did great with the little stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! What fun images and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely garden card. I wish spring comes soon!
    Huga Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love gardening too,is this for your mom? would be a great mothers day card for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card!! I would love to garden but I'm allergic to flowers,tress,grass..guess I'll just have to admire others from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a beautiful card to someone who gardens! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...