Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Sheep are Back!

This is the second card I made for Gingersnap Creation's Chestnut Theme Challenge of lions and lambs. Obviously, I went for the more mature lambs with this card.

Think Spring Sheep
Stamps: Friends - Sheep and Think Spring (Penny Black)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: B06 Peacock Blue, B14 Light Blue, C3 Cool Grey 3, C5 Cool Grey 5, R32 Peach, RV11 Pink, YG03 Yellow Green, YG13 Chartreuse, and YR04 Chrome Orange
Embellishment: white 1/4" organza ribbon (Jo-Ann Stores)

To see my daughter's card for this challenge you have to visit Gingersnap Creations. I think she did a marvelous job!

4 comments:

  1. TEEHEE! What adorable sheep these are!! I love how you've got them colored wiht the scenery!! Too cute Shar!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable is this! Love the expressions on them faces :) I just got a lamb card done. Maybe I'll use that for the challenge?!? But have to wait till next week :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to put cute little sheep in my backyard!! Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...