Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Plaid & Presents

I went through a plaid paper phase while I was making Celtic cards so I have a wide variety of tartan paper still in my drawers. What I have discovered is that tartan makes a really great background for simple images.

I am constantly running out of birthday cards, especially cards suitable for either men or women. Today, I decided to try to make a really simple set of cards. Here is the result:


Plaid & Presents
Stamps:
gift (100 Proof Press); sentiment (Stubby Stampers)
Paper: khaki Plaid from Kelly Panacci line (Sandy Lion)
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Old Olive, Brocade Blue and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B26 Cobalt Blue, YG95 Pale Olive
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Stay tuned for another basic birthday card!

3 comments:

  1. I already told I loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that plaid!! This is awesome!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design! It is so colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...