Monday, March 23, 2009

One Card, Two Challenges

On the weekend, I got a moment to stamp but was at a loss as to what to stamp. I had recently played with some Flourishes stamps that my friend, Ali, had lent me but I was uninspired until I saw Taylored Expressions' Cupcake Challenge #60. I then ventured over to Flourishes blog to see what they were up to this week and saw that their Timeless Tuesday Challenge was to use ribbon.

This is the sketch from Taylored Expressions:

And this is what I did with it:


Delicate Tulip
Stamp:
tulip from Thank You set (Flourishes)
Paper: green dragonfly paper from a paper stack (Provocraft)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copic Markers: various
Embellishment: 1/4 inch deep moss ribbon (Michael's)
Tools: border punch (Fiskers)

I'll have another sketch challenge tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! The border punch and ribbon anchor the card really nicely. And more gorgeous copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The image is so cool! Great take on the challenges! I'll have to do this sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tulip motif and the color combi.
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...