Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little Lilies

I made this card to celebrate a Spring that I desperately need to finally arrive! Simple was the name of the game with this card. This 100 Proof Press image is so wonderfully detailed it really doesn't need any other embellishment or even a sentiment for that matter. Hope you like it!

Little Lilies
Stamp:
Girls with Lilies (100 Proof Press)
Paper: khaki Plaid from Kelly Panacci line (Sandy Lion)
Cardstock: Old Olive & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic Markers: BG1 Aqua, BG18 Teal Blue, G21 Lime Green, G99 Olive, Y11 Pale Yellow,Y21 Buttercup Yellow, YG95 Pale Olive, YR04 Chrome Orange, YR07 Cadimum Orange, YR23 Yellow Ochre, and YR24 Pale Sepia

Coloring is getting easier. I really am having fun with my Copic markers!

5 comments:

  1. These little girls are adorable and so is your coloring! I think you're right - they definitely can stand alone. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I just love the stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Art lady. You have just given me some inspiration, and yes I have to agree with you about needing spring & summer. With the ice storm that we've gone through, I too need to see sunshine, flowers, grass & warm air. Audrey at huffpede@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a delightful card, Shar! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...