Friday, March 20, 2009

Laughter is the Best Medicine

I have not made a Get Well card in absolutely ages! This fun elephant balancing on a ball made me giggle. When I put him and his ball on a unicycle, it made me laugh out loud. Hope it gives you a smile!


Laughter is the Best Medicine
Stamps:
sentiment, unicycle and elephant on ball from Send in the Clowns (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Real Red, Certainly Celery and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics: various

Tomorrow is the first official day of Spring! Are you ready?

3 comments:

  1. it does!! you should enter this in the tgif -smile challenge today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Very clever of you to put him on the unicycle. Yep, big smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you feel my smile from here? This just brings out the giggles in me. VERY CREATIVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...