Thursday, March 19, 2009

Clowning Around and More News!

I was so lucky to be able to play with Artistic Outpost's newest release, Send in the Clowns. It made me smile in the middle of the snow storms we've been facing in March.

I have been trying to conquer my ATC angst this month, so I thought I would make an ATC with a clown! This is what I came up with:

Dare to Wear the Foolish Clown Face ATC
Stamps:
clown and sentiment from Send in the Clowns plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: Wedding Dots (manufacturer unknown)
Cardstock: Basic Black and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics: various
Embellishments: 3 black brads

There are some more great deals from Artistic Outpost!

Vintage Circus and Send in the Clowns are now being offered bundled together at the special price of $20 (unmounted) and $30 (mounted). These special prices are good through March 25th only!

For all those who asked me the details about my card yesterday, here they are! I used the Mono Masking technique from Technique Junkies although I did it give it a twist by making it really Duo Masking.

Send in the Clowns
Stamps:
clown, vintage circus poster and sentiment (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Mellow Moss, Old Olive, Ballet Blue and Brocade Blue (Stampin Up)
Copics: various
Other: clear embossing powder (Judikins); Versamark Marker

Tomorrow - more clowns on the horizon!

7 comments:

  1. A really cute little guy for your ATC! He is just precious and so is the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darling!! Love your ATC!! :) What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ATC makes me smile! Great work, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super projects with the Clowns! Beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute ATC Shar, My ATC's don't turn out this cute!!! Love your little clown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Shar..as soon as I get the extra cash I'm going to HAVE to get the clown stamp!! I love what you have done with them!! Wonderful artwork!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...