Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Challenging My ATC Phobia, Part 2

Time for my second challenge using the theme Believe from Created ByHand. I didn't need to do an ATC for this one but I had the germ of an idea based on a sentiment I have from Stamp Francisco. It reads "I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days". Good thing to believe in I think!

Wet Kisses
Stamp:
Three Days Kisses (Stamp Francisco)
Collage Image: woman from Screen Sirens (Enchanted Mercantile)
Paper: To Have and To Hold (Kaisercraft)
Cardstock: generic black
Embellishments: silver ribbon (Ribbon Bow-tique from Michael's); adhesive bow (unknown)

More challenges later this week! Another birthday card design tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. love this!! the saying is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card or ATC. Not so sure about the wet kisses though. I think I prefer a slight drier one. BIG GRIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it .Love it Love it,great saying too. I'm sending you a private message
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love that ribbon added to it and along with that sentiment!! Perfect!! Keep making these, cause I think you do fabulous with it!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...