Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Challenging My ATC Phobia, Part 1

Today, I decided to pick out two challenges from some fabulous challenge blogs I have been following. I had exactly one very short hour to work on my projects today, so I got right to it, followed the new ATC checklist that I created over the weekend and worked on through the two themes. You can check out my creative process on Gingersnap Creations where I come clean on my ATC angst.

The first challenge I decided to play with was Think Monday Think ATC's challenge to create an ATC using Audrey Hepburn, one of my favorite actresses. She has long been my idea of a woman with true class and style.

Here's what I came up with:


Audrey Style
Stamps:
Audrey Hepburn and sentiment (Stamp Francisco); A from Collage Caps (My Sentiments Exactly)
Paper: soft orange blocks (unknown - from my scrap bin); Stella Ruby (BasicGrey)
Cardstock: Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: fiber from Adornaments (EK Success)

The sentiment reads "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things". What a perfect quote for such a stylish, but complicated lady!

7 comments:

  1. What a stylish way to portrait Audrey! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic.
    Wonderful ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Audrey is the best and such a classy lady. Your ATC does her proud, Love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar, This is Awesome!! I Love doing these challenges also. although I havent tackled Audrey yet. Can't believe you did this so fast.Amazing
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUH?!!! Phobia??? WHY?!! This is so gorgeous girl!!! I love it!! BTW...SCS is having an ATC challenge for the Ways to Use It challenge today!! Check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...