Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blue and Green Flowers

I am loving the challenges this week! On Tuesday, I noticed that the CreatedbyHand Challenge was to use Blue and Green in a creation. I started picking out papers and possible colors. Then, on Thursday, I saw that Theme Thursday's Theme was Flowers! How excellent!

Here's my Blue and Green Flower card:


Blue Primroses
Stamp:
primrose from 17th Century Flowers & Bugs plate (Stone House Stamps)
Paper: blue weathered wood paper from an old stack (Provocraft)
Cardstock: Garden Green and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B05, Bo6, B23, B32, B34, BG10, E37, Y03, Y23, Y26, Y95, and YG13
Embellishment: ribbon with pearls

I promise to do other kinds of stamping soon. I know I have been a Copicoholic lately. I am just so excited that I almost figured them out!

14 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous.
    Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blues in these old-fashioned primroses! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! WOW!! Love your background too!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Shar! have you received your atc yet?
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love your coloring - I have no talent w/markers and am always so envious of those who do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Sharon. You are loving those copics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a gorgeous creation Shar!! Love the pretty flowers and colors!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...