Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Big Top News - Send in the Clowns!

I am so excited that I was able to get a sneak peak at these fabulous stamps and play with them! You'll love these detailed images in this incredibly fun set!

"Send in the Clowns" is the newest release from Artistic Outpost featuring vintage images of lovable, funny, clowns. Seeing them just makes me smile!

This collection comes in both unmounted (8.5" x 5.5") sheets as well as precut, mounted on EZMount foam. Artistic Outpost's pre-cut, mounted stamps come complete with a printed clear plastic index sheet. I know I love those foam-mounted stamps as I can play with them as soon as they arrive in the mail!

All images are designed to also coordinate with Artistic Outpost's Vintage Circus collection. I already have this great collection which I often combine with my Fortune Teller plate.

And now in the center ring....an amazing preview special from Artistic Outpost.

When you buy "Send in the Clowns" before March 25th, you will also get a FREE coordinating collage sheet professionally printed on cardstock. This sheet features more circus images including vintage posters and advertisements.

This special is only good through March 25th so you have to act fast!

7 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Saw the email yesterday. Debating if I should spend any $'s getting it. This card just seals it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, I love your 4 square card. Love what you did with this stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really fun creation!! Love the colors on this!! Such a cute set too!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shar , This is really cute, I wish I would have thought to put in the picture of the stamps!! Good thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on the clown! great use of the elements in the sheet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double wow! I love what you did with the background, the colors you chose and your main image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...