Thursday, March 5, 2009

Art Creations Friday Challenge #15

Today, I decided to try, at the last minute, an Art Creations Friday Challenge. This woman just had the absolutely best expression so I could not resist!

Old Enough to Have a Past
Stamps: Old Enough (Repeat Impressions); woman dancing (Above the Mark); Diva (Hampton Art Stamps); shoe (Impression Obsession)
Image: from challenge blog
Paper: Dark Tie Circles - Scrapbook Walls (Chatterbox)
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Embellishments: self-adhesive antique brass-colored plate

Have a fabulous Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. Great fantastic art work!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly wonderful...I love her face..i love her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, Shar....all this time, I had a shortcut to your blog! So glad I cruised my blog shortcuts this morning. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this granny! your card is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card! Love the image and the brass frame is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you put her past in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...