Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shamrocks and a Sketch

I am still using up my scraps and catching up on Splitcoast Stampers Sketches. This sketch is an oldy but a goody, No. SC05. I actually ended up not doing any stamping on this one.


A Right Good Time
Stamps: none
Collage Image: Enchanted Mercantile
Paper: textured medium green from an old Provocraft stack which I have since decompiled
Cardstock: Glorious Green, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: 1/4" dark green ribbon

This one reads "Shure and I Wish Ye a Right Good Time". I'm sure having fun with these cards.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your green creations lately Shar!! :) I don't believe I've even done this sketch!! LOL!! You did a fabulous design with it anyway!! TFS! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and you are going to be so ready for the day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...