Thursday, February 26, 2009

OCC Use a Tag Challenge

I am having tons of fun with challenges this week! Today, I decided to try a challenge from the fantastic Our Creative Corner blog. This week's challenge is to add a tag anywhere to a card. I decided to try a ginger-colored creation for this one using my new stamps from Curious by Design. Before anyone asks, I did intend to make the postage stamps "soft focus" aka blurred.

Kindred Sisters
Stamps: Sisters collage, text, two postage stamps and Kindred Spirits sentiment from Dear Sister collection (Curious By Design)
Cardstock: Really Rust and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Inks: Really Rust (Stampin Up); Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink); Roussillon (ColorBox)
Tools: tag punches (Stampin Up); sponge

To see more ginger-inspired artwork, come back on March 1st to find out about a new stamping blog in which I will participate. I'm so excited! Hope you will be too!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creations you've been doing and I'm loving all those gorgeous ATCs you've got back from your swap!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...