Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Name is Pat

This little guy is just too cute for words! I just loved this image the minute I saw it. He's my 5th card in my St. Patrick's Day collage image series and what a sweetie he is.

My Name is Pat
Stamps: sentiment and shamrock border from Irish Blessings set (My Sentiments Exactly)
Collage Image: Enchanted Mercantile
Paper: textured medium green from an old Provocraft stack which I have since decompiled
Cardstock: Glorious Green and Handsome Hunter (Stampin Up)
Ink: Glorious Green and Handsome Hunter (Stampin Up)
Tools: oval punch and oval scallop punch (Marvy)

Only one left!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so precious and so cute and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...