Friday, February 27, 2009

My First Cupcake Challenge - Sketch #56

I am having a wild color day! I decided that I wanted to combine lots of colors and textures and the Cupcake Challenge Sketch from Taylored Expressions fit perfectly with my plans. I have long admired the sketches in the Cupcake Challenges but have not, before today, been brave enough to try one.

I'm still working with my Copics and 100 Proof Press stamps. I love the initimate tete-a-tete these two tykes are sharing so I thought secrets was a good theme.


Little Secrets
Stamps:
Kids in Wagon (100 Proof Press), secrets from My Story plate (Oxford Impressions)
Paper: PL-199, pink polka dot (Me and My Big Ideas); blue texture and green stripe unknown from old paper stacks
Cardstock: Brocade Blue and Whisper White (Stampin Up); generic black
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B06 Peacock Blue, B14 Light Blue, B26 Colbalt Blue, YG95 Pale Olive, RV04 Shock Pink, RV09 Fuchsia, G99 Olive, E09 Burnt Sienna, E33 Sand, YR00 Powder Pink, YR14 Caramel, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, and W3Warm Gray
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

My secret will be out March 1st! Don't forget to come and check out what's going on!

3 comments:

  1. I,m not sure what the cupcake challenge is all about ,might have to check it out.Your card is adorable!! Have you received your new plate from AO? and started playing? I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. A secret on March 1st Hummmm ? See you then
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shar!!! Good for you on trying out a challenge!! :) Nice take on it!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very very cute! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...