Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mousy Love for Mom

Today, I worked on a Valentine for my Mom. After finally finding out about a good ink to use with Copics (Memento), I finally picked up my long neglected markers. I decided to have fun with my new acrylic set from My Favorite Things called Tea for Two. I used my Copics to color the mouse and teacup which I then masked so that I could create a background with a variety of stamps from the Boho Blossoms set (also My Favorite Things).

Mousy Love
Stamps: mouse in teacup from Tea for Two and hearts, flourishes and sentiment from Boho Blossoms (My Favorite Things)
Cardstock: Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Orchid Opulence, Real Red and Pixie Pink (Stampin Up)
Markers: C3 Cool Gray No. 3, RV04 Shock Pink, RV11 Pink, RV29 Crimson, V06 Lavender, and Y11 Pale Yellow (Copic)



More Valentines on the horizon for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...