Thursday, February 19, 2009

May Your Troubles Be Less

Another collage image St. Patrick's Day card. These are so fun! Fun and quick!

May Your Troubles Be Less
Stamps:
sentiment and shamrocks from Irish Blessings set (My Sentiments Exactly)
Collage Image: Enchanted Mercantile
Paper: textured medium green from an old Provocraft stack which I have since decompiled
Cardstock: Glorious Green, More Mustard and So Saffron (Stampin Up)
Ink: Glorious Green (Stampin Up)

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more!

2 comments:

  1. Both St Patrick's Day cards are really stunning! Love the vibrant green you chose and those collage images are great. Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Shar, will have to check out My Sentiments Exactly for this stamp! especially since I'm so into Irish Stamp and have found little that I truly like.

    Shell in Alaska

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...