Thursday, February 12, 2009

Matching Masked Cards

I often make matching or coordinating Valentines for my two youngest nieces, 7 and 11. This year, I decided to use two complimentary techniques from the latest Technique Junkies newsletter, Block Collage and Mono Masking.

Flowers with Love
Stamps: flowers and butterflies from Doodle Flowers set and sentiment from Chelsea Sentiments set (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Real Red and Regal Rose (Stampin Up); Jet Black (StazOn)
Tools: sponge, blender pen
Embellishment: small red bow

Butterfly Kisses
Stamps:
butterfly, dragonfly and flowers from Garden Delight set and sentiment from Chelsea Sentiments set (Inkadinado)
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Real Red and Regal Rose (Stampin Up); Jet Black (StazOn)
Marker: Plume II No. 1 Black (Marvy)

A few more Valentines and then I have to put my stamps away for another year.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...