Monday, February 16, 2009

Light of Inspiration

Okay, it was more like a lamp of inspiration, but it sure was cute. Here is the extremely bad picture of my friend's whimsical lamp shade. I wanted to thank her for our recent visit to her house, so I thought a piece of art to match the accessories in her room might be nice. I loved this little lamp on sight. The birds are too cute!

Here's my version:


Birdies
Stamp:
moon from Home is Where the Haunt Is set (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Yoyo Yellow and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Yoyo Yellow and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Marker: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Other: liquid white correction fluid for the eyes
Tools: 3 cuttlebug folders - Mosaic Texture, Spots & Dots and Mesh Texture

Here's a close-up:

Hope your day brought you lots of thoughts of impending Spring!

2 comments:

  1. This is so so cute!! Love those birdies!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is adorable. Your friend will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...