Monday, February 2, 2009

Here Kitty, Kitty!

I finally got all my unmounted stamps mounted! I am so excited! One of the first new plates I used was this great Pets plate from Rare Image Rubber Stamps.

The new Technique Junkies newsletter inspired me to try a new kind of collage, Block Collage. I chose very mellow colors to match my mellow cat.

Coffee-Colored Cats
Stamps:
variety of cats from Pets plate (Rare Image Rubber Stamps)
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: 1/4" dark brown ribbon

Here's a picture of my other inspiration for this card and queen of all she surveys, my 12-year-old cat.

Check out my pet inspired Valentine tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. New tech is great! Your "queen" is so beautiful, I can tell she hates her pix taken! LOL...hugz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Nice job with the technique and I love the stamps - must get myself over to Rare Image and check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Love those coffee colors!! :) Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your knight tag and your mono masking is cool. I need to try that and your cat is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...