Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Going Green

I was going through my collage images and I found a bunch of St. Patrick's Day images from Enchanted Mercantile Vintage Graphics. I had purchased these pages as part of a grab bag set last year. It has been fun using these pages for all kinds of fun projects.

To make this set, I decided to work on a couple of my New Year's Resolutions - use up some scraps, use up paper and embellishments that have been languishing in my drawers.

I decided to make another series of collage cards, this time focusing on St. Pat's Day. Here's the first one.

Little Green Shamrock
Stamps: sentiment and shamrock from Irish Blessings set (My Sentiments Exactly)
Collage Image: Enchanted Mercantile
Paper: textured medium green from an old Provocraft stack which I have since decompiled
Cardstock: Glorious Green, More Mustard and So Saffron (Stampin Up)
Ink: Glorious Green (Stampin Up)
Tools: lace punch (Martha Stewart)

Here's the verse on the card:

The little green shamrock,
that dear little plant,
Dear little emblem
that grows in our island.


More St. Patrick's Day cards coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic GF! This is so delicate, luvin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER! Shar!! This is so totally gorgeous!! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...