Sunday, February 1, 2009

Femme Fatale

I am trying to stick to my New Year's resolutions beyond January this year. One of my goals is to keep trying new things and the arrival of my latest issued of the Technique Junkies newsletter gave me lots of inspiration.

I decided to try out a new technique called Mono Masking. For this card, I chose images from my brand new (and newly mounted) plate from Non Sequitur called The Roaring Twenties. This is one of my favorite eras so I had no trouble getting into the groove on this one.

Femme Fatale
Stamps:
woman, perfume bottle, dog, shoes, dominoes, postal mark and sentiment from The Roaring Twenties (Non Sequitur)
Cardstock: Pixie Pink and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Pink Passion & Pretty in Pink (Stampin Up)
Marker: Le Plume II No. 94 Scarlet

I'm excited that Superbowl Sunday ended up being SuperStamping Sunday for me! I'll be posting lots of new stuff this week!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...