Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fairy Flight Valentine

Finally, a pink Valentine appears! That's two pink Valentines in one year. That must be a record for me. This card is for my oh-so-sweet 9-year-old daughter. She has many more "girly" tendencies than me so I thought I would indulge her with a very girly card.

The stamps are all from Blockheads Paper Arts. I used two different plates to create this collage, Love & Hearts and Take Flight. These are the first plates I have bought from them although not my first purchase with them. I was quite pleased with the quality. Great stamps!

Fairy Flight Valentine
Stamps: fairy and butterfly from Take Flight plate and scroll heart and solid heart from Love & Hearts plate (Blockheads Paper Arts)
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Pink Passion (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: 1/4" dark brown ribbon

I love to put a touch of dark brown on Valentines. It makes me think of chocolate...mmm, chocolate.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Shar, this is just so gorgeous!! I love the pink colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Sweet. She is going to Love it. Guess I had better get busy with my Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The image is so striking and yes a totally girly girl card! I hope she loves it as much as me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girly is good! It's a great card - it's perfect for your little girl. She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...