Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Arty Girlz Challenge #74 - Butterflies

With so many great challenge blogs out there, I have decided to join in all the fun! Today, I checked out The Arty Girlz Challenge Blog. Their challenge this week was to use at least one butterfly in a creation.

I got this cute image from 100 Proof Press. It is a dream to color with all of its fun detail. I have a bad habit of coloring images and then going off in search of papers to go with them. Today, serendipity was drifting in the air as I found this great blue paper with subtle butterflies in the pattern.

Drifting
Stamp:
Kitty and Butterfly (100 Proof Press)
Paper: blue with butterflies from long seperated stack pack
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, More Mustard and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: 1/4" white organza ribbon
Tools: corner rounder

More challenges to come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shar, how very very cute and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined the challenge. Very sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...