Monday, February 23, 2009

And Now for Something a Little Different

Okay, he's not that different. I did use a different background paper and there are no stamped shamrocks on this one. I did say "a little different".

Top Hats Off
Stamps: sentiment from Irish Blessings (My Sentiments Exactly)
Collage Image: Enchanted Mercantile
Paper: green stripe from an old Provocraft stack
Cardstock: Glorious Green and Creamy Caramel (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Embellishments: 3 medium green buttons

Well, he's my last St. Patrick's Day card until next year! Now, to get some Spring in the air!

2 comments:

  1. How very cool!! I love the stripes in the BG and the buttons!! Nice touch!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...