Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stamper's Anonymous ATC Swap

I finally did a swap! Yes, this is the first one I have done. I like ATCs but I don't often make time to make them and I rarely have time to swap so these one time swaps are awesome.

I had a basic idea of what I wanted to do with this ATC, but I had no idea what colors I wanted to use. I stumbled across this cool piece of paper from what I think was an old K & Company stack while I was sorting scraps. I loved the colors and intended on incorporating the paper into the ATC. Well, the best intentions don't always translate into action even in art.

For this one I stamped the Dance Partner stamp on Barely Banana cardstock with coordinating ink. I then overstamped it slightly off with Old Olive ink. I then added the sentiment which was part of a larger stamp. I had isolated the "What You Do" using my Chocolate Chip marker.

My last step was to use my Photographic Studio stamp. I stamped the image on glossy paper with Timber Brown Stazon and added color using my blender pen. To fix the color, I clear embossed the whole thing and then cut out the two figures I wanted and affixed them to the ATC. I finally matted the whole thing on Chocolate Chip paper.

What You Do ATC
Stamps:
Dance Partner, Photographic Studio, and What You Do Today (Stampers Anonymous) Cardstock: Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock
Inks: Barely Banana, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Marker: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: 3 copper brads
Tools: blender pen, heat tool, clear embossing powder, paper piercer

Stay tuned for the card that I made using one of the ATCs.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shar,
    These are Great!!. Is it to late to get involved in the swap?
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ATCs are amazing. The other swap participants are very lucky! Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Sharon these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...