Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing a Little Game of Valentine Tag

I am having lots of fun with these Splitcoast Stampers Sketches. For this card, I used Sketch SC01. I figured if I was getting back to basics, I might as well start at the beginning.

Violet Valentine
Stamps:
sentiment and chocolate box from Cutie Pie sheet (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace and Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up)
Ink: Lavender Lace and Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: lavender flower ribbon (Michael's); paper flower; antique silver brad
Tools: Cuttlebug folder and machine; heart punch; paper piercer; lots of glue dots

Enjoy your week and tag someone you love with a fabulous card!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation!! So pretty in purple!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I started at the beginning with the sketches about two years ago. Now I'm behind again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...