Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh Boy, It's Another Valentine!

Today, I finally got a chance to play with my new Cutie Pie set from Artistic Outpost again! It is too darling. This time I decided to make a more boy-friendly card. I watercolored the main image with soft colors and matted on Chocolate Chip and then mounted on a panel of patterned paper. I added a strip of Bashful Blue for the sentiment. Quick and easy!

Football Flirt
Stamps:
XOXOX and Football player from Cutie Pie set (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: Lil' Man from The Goods line (American Crafts)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Inks: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Blush Blossom, and Pretty in Pink (Stampin Up); Timber Brown (StazOn)
Tools: Aquapainter (Stampin Up)

Stay tuned for more Valentines.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...