Friday, January 30, 2009

Lovely Way to Start Friday

Amazingly talented Michi has been extra sweet and nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Extra cool! Thank you so much, Michi!

Now it's my turn to show my admiration for 7 blogs that I feel are luscious and lovely! Please check out these dynamic, creative artists and their blogs.

New England Stamper - Ali

Queen of Grunge - Gerrie

InkBlocks - Nancy

Trash to Treasure Art - Lynn

CraftChaos - Hetty

Debby's Stuff - Debby

Stamped Smiles - Vicki

New cards coming soon! Stay tuned. Meanwhile, enjoy the gorgeous art on these great blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shar,
    How sweet of you to list me in your 7 blogs. I,m not sure if I supposed to do something ? I,m still so new to all of this. Be sure and stop by my blog on Valentines day I will be doing the blog party and giving away lots of Goodies!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't you just the bestest GF! Thanks so much! huggerz..........Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. You are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...