Thursday, January 1, 2009

Little Rider

I am still using up all the delightful bits and pieces from my scrap drawer. Isn't this little guy cute?


Little Rider
Stamps:
boy on tricycle from School Days plate, touch of plant life from Trick or Treat plate and sentiment from Country Girl plate (Oxford Impressions)
Paper: Haven't even a clue about the paper
Cardstock: Old Olive and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); glossy white cardstock
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn); Tea Dye and Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress Ink)
Chalk: touch of Blush Blossom and Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: antique brad and photo tab

Here's to new beginnings in a brand new year! Welcome 2009

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card and I love the image. Happy New Year to you - I hope 2009 brings many blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sharon! I love the pairing of the image and sentiment. Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy is cute! Is it a stamp or collage sheet? I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...