Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Love a Parade

I looked at the calendar today and realized ...ahhh... it's only a month until Valentine's Day!

I decided to get working with this sweet new set called Cutie Pie from Artistic Outpost. As you all know, I am a total softie when it comes to the vintage look. I just love it! So, this set was exactly what I needed.

Watercoloring seemed to be the best fit for the colors I chose today, so this card was nice and simple and, best of all, quick. Yes, I know, I did a Valentine that is actually pink! What was I thinking?

Be Mine Majorette
Stamps: Majorette and Be Mine from Cutie Pie plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: Baby Girl (Heidi Grace Designs)
Cardstock: Rose Red and Basic Black (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Really Rust, Pretty in Pink and Blush Blossom (Stampin Up); Jet Black (StazOn)
Tools: Aquapainter (Stampin Up)

I will be working on some more Valentines so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. great card..i do love the vinage ao valentines plate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and perfect for Valentined day.
    P.S you have such a nice smile in your photo !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's is such a cutie! I love how you colored her. I'm going to have to pick this one up! Way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...