Friday, January 23, 2009

Couldn't Resist Making a Card

I really wanted to use the paper that inspired the color scheme for my latest ATC, so I knew what I had to do. I had to make a card with it.

I had made one extra ATC while trying to work out how it would go together so I used that to create this card.


What You Do Is Important
Stamps: Dance Partner, Photographic Studio, and What You Do Today (Stampers Anonymous)
Paper: from a stack from K & Company
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock
Inks: Barely Banana, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Marker: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: 4 copper brads; 2 prisma flowers
Tools: blender pen, heat tool, clear embossing powder, paper piercer

Have an ink-filled weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your process for those beautiful ATCs!! And I love how you have made it into a card!! Great job!! Hugs! Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool!! Love how you added your ATC to it!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...