Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another January Birthday Card

I went from a card for a 9-year-old to a card for an 18-year-old. Big leap, but I think I did okay with it.

My niece loves eclectic things so I used this gorgeous paper from Fancy Pants Designs which had deep red and teal flowers and white flourishes. I used my Birds and Baubles set from Stampers Anonymous to add a sentiment, a bird, a couple more flourishes and a chandelier. Everyone needs a chandelier, right? My Ruby Red and Taken with Teal inks from Stampin Up were an almost perfect match.

Dream of More
Stamps: bird, chandelier, sentiment, flourish from Birds and Baubles set (Stampers Anonymous)
Paper: Bluebell (#837) from Fancy Botanical line (Fancy Pants Designs)
Cardstock: Taken with Teal (Stampin Up)
Ink: Ruby Red, Taken with Teal and Tempting Turquoise (Stampin Up)

The sentiment reads: "To be all that is possible we must attempt the impossible. To be all that we can be, we must dream of being more."

Here's to big dreams and attempting the impossible!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...