Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wake Me When It's Christmas!

I got this adorable set last month from My Favorite Things and finally had time to play with it. I used Marker Watercoloring (yes, I am addicted to this technique) and added a touch of the Out of the Box technique. Both are Technique Junkie gems!

I guess this image just spoke to me today. I really feel like I could just curl up and go to sleep until Thursday!

Wake Me When It's Christmas!
Stamps:
Merry Christmas? set (My Favorite Things)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, and Rose Red (Stampin Up); generic watercolor paper
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Markers: various Plume I & II (Marvy); various (Stampin Up) - lots to color on this one!
Embellishments: 1 gold star brad
Tools: Aquapainter; paper piercer

Happy Holidays to all!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...