Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snowdrop

This card is the third in my series of Women in Winter using collage sheets. Here again was an image that seemed to have a story all its own. The background paper I used from Me & My Big Ideas looks like the knit from a light blue sweater which seemed to have a nice cozy fee.. I added to it by stamping snowflakes from my Snowy Woods plate (Artistic Outpost).

I really liked the effect of the snowflakes and the sweater paper....so for once, I stopped and didn't do anything else. I matted the sweater panel to give a more defined edge between the panel and the card base and I offset the matte for the central image to provide a little visual interest. Other than that, I let the image shine on its own.

Snowdrop
Stamps:
3 snowflakes from Snowy Woods (Artistic Outpost)
Collage Sheet: Merry Christmas (Curious By Design)
Paper: light blue sweater, CP-33 (Me & My Big Ideas)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up)

Another snowy sweetie tomorrow!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...