Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sledding Sweetie

My fourth card in my Women in Winter series using collage sheets. This young lady isn't quite a woman yet but I think she still counts.

Isn't she cute? I just love this image! It's another sweetie from Curious by Design. I found some great Basic Grey paper in a 6x6 stack that had some of the same color elements as the image. I overstamped this paper with the sled from Snowy Woods plate (Artistic Outpost) and the word "snowy" from the same plate. I think it worked out quite well, but I might be biased.

Sledding Sweetie
Stamps: sled and snowy from Snowy Woods plate (Artistic Outpost)
Collage Sheet: Merry Christmas (Curious by Design)
Paper: Snow Dust from Wassail paper pack (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: cream flower (Offray); 2 gold brads

Another wee woman tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. love the card ..makes me want to go sleding..thanks for reading my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shar,
    Very Sweet card. I,ve been thinking about getting this plate .It seems so versatile. Nice job!! Have a Great New Year.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...