Monday, December 29, 2008

One Kind Word

Here's the fifth card in my Women in Winter series using collage sheets. Again, this little darling isn't quite a women yet but I think she still counts.


The sentiment on this card reads "one kind word can warm three winter months" and I think it fits perfectly. I set this cozy cherub on a panel of snowflake swirls. She almost looks like is huddling up against those frosty flakes.

One Kind Word
Stamp:
One Kind Word (Serendipity Stamps)
Collage Sheet: Snowflake Kisses (Artchix Studio)
Paper: Blue Flannel Frost (the Paper Element)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue and Handsome Hunter (Stampin Up)
Ink: Handsome Hunter (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: 1 cream flower (Offray)

Two more cards to go!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...