Monday, December 29, 2008

Happiness Counts

I was feeling in the pink today, so I grabbed some pink paper to make it official. Using two different plates from Artistic Outpost, Happiness and Geek is Chic, I was able to create a fun card that expressed how I was feeling!

Happiness Counts
Stamps:
sentiment, ink splotch and butterfly from Happiness plate (Artistic Outpost); Number background and sentiment from Geek is Chic plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: wish I could tell you but this beautiful piece was in my scrap drawer
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Cranberry Crisp and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Cameo Coral (Stampin Up); Chianti (ColorBox)

I was able to make a really neat background with the "ink splotch" from the Happiness plate. I liked the texture it created.

To make the sentiment panel a bit more interesting, I stamped 3 extra butterflies on Very Vanilla and cut them out. I then adhered them over the butterflies stamped around the frame to extend the image past the frame. I really liked the way it worked out!

Are you feeling in the pink today? Let your happiness take flight!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...