Saturday, December 20, 2008

Guest Book Project - Pages 8 & 9

Again, I went from sand to surf. I decided to use some of my wonderful sailboat stamps for this spread.

For this spread, I didn't really do any techniques. I didn't need to as the collage sailboat stamp I used from River City Rubber Works was already so fun. I stuck to simple and just added a sentiment after stamping the sailboat on some light blue speckle textured paper. The sentiment reads "May you have fair winds and following seas".

On the Signing side, I repeated the theme of sailboats which is also evident in the background paper. I stamped it in Old Olive ink to tie in the olive speckles on the light blue patterned paper.

Details for the spread:
Stamps: Collage Sailboat and sentiment (River City Rubber Works); sailboat (PSX)
Paper: Sea Glass Sailboat Flat Paper (K & Company); blue speckled paper (unknown from very old scrap stack)
Cardstock: Old Olive & River Rock (Stampin Up)
Ink: Old Olive & Night of Navy (Stampin Up)

Okay, half way through. Hope you will stick with me to the end.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...