Thursday, December 18, 2008

Guest Book Project - Pages 4 & 5

For this spread, I decided to move on from the sand to the surf. I used another Technique Junkie technique called Layered Collage.

I started with a background map image from Beeswax and added some elements from OnyxXpressions, a globe and a sextent as well as the bold "NAVIGATE".

I repeated these elements again on the Signing page below.

Details for the spread:
Stamps: globe, sextent and NAVIGATE (OnyxXpressions); Square Map (Beeswax Rubber Stamps)
Paper: Sea Glass Antique Map Flat Paper (K & Company); Bar Code (again, I didn't have enough left of the paper to identify it beyond that)
Cardstock: River Rock and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink); Not Quite Navy and Night of Navy (Stampin Up)

And the project continues tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. The guest book is looking awesome - I love this layered collage look - your stamp choices for this project are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Is this for the same people? Love all the maps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great book..they are so lucky to be getting this to treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...