Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Guest Book Project - Pages 14 & 15

All done! Yea! Here's my last spread.

I wanted to finish on a relaxing note and I think I found the perfect image with this wonderful lounging man stamp from 100 Proof Press called Man Sleeping on Brighton Beach. I used Marker Watercoloring to give him some color. Guess I really did come full circle...or oval in this case.

Here's a close-up of how he looks:

I used a compass image as a grounding feature on the signing page. I love it's rough look.

Details for the final spread:
Stamps: Man Sleeping on Brighton Beach (100 Proof Press); Compass (Art Impressions)
Paper: Tidalpools (Christine Adolph line from Creative Imaginations); Bar Code (the last bit I had)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn); Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up)
Markers: various Plume I & Plume II (Marvy) and markers from my Earth Elements pack (Stampin Up)

Thanks for sticking through it with me! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. If there is righteousness in the heart,
    There will be beauty in the character.
    If there is beauty in the character,
    There will be harmony in the home.
    If there is harmony in the home,
    There will be order in the nation.
    If there is order in the nation,
    There will be peace in the world.
    So let it be.

    ~Scottish Blessing

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...