Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Guest Book Project - Pages 12 & 13

Almost finished, I promise!

Here's the second to last spread and I am back to the coral shell paper. I also decided to do a K.I.S.S. page (Keep It Simple Stamper). I used a wonderful distress-look paper from Basic Grey to add pop to these fab images.

The swimmers are from a Stampsmith plate called Those Were the Days. I just love it and it creates wonderful images in a myriad of colors. I seem stuck on coral so that's what I used.

I figured these lovely ladies needed a well-packed beach bag, so I stamped this cute image from Rubber Tree Stamps on the signing page.

Details for this spread:
Stamps: women swimming from Those Were the Days (Stampsmith); Beach Basket (Rubber Tree Stamps)
Paper: Sea Glass Sea Shells Flat Paper (K & Company); Red Riding Hood from Perhaps line (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Cameo Coral (Stampin Up)

Last page tomorrow! Whoohoo!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...