Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cool Holiday Gift at Oxford Impressions!

Enabler alert: Great stamp deal in the following message. If you don't want high quality stamps at a great price, stop reading now.

I have severe S.A.D. (Stamp Acquisition Disorder) so I feel obliged to share this information with you.

Suzanne Melvin of Oxford Impressions fame is offering a 20% discount off all rubber stamp collections and collage sheets until December 31st!

To get the special code to receive this fantastic offer, check out Suzanne's blog, Studio Suzanne. I read her blog all the time and just love her creations. When you visit, you can also see a sneak peak at her latest collection, Fairy Sweets.

To check out some cards I have made with Oxford Impressions, click here.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...